- To identify, assist to recruit, enroll, retain, and graduate high ability students.
- To support an intellectually challenging and stimulating education.
- To promote and encourage academic endeavors, scholarly pursuits and service opportunities aimed at endowing students with critical thinking, analytical reasoning skills and spiritual growth.
Concordia College Ambassadors are selected Honor students who promote a positive perspective of college life to prospective Honor students and their families. Members represent student leadership and opinion in an articulate manner, promote the positive image of the college at all times, and respond to the college’s needs.
Members strive to support each other and the community by acting with professionalism and showing high integrity during activities and interactions. While hosting events, it is our goal to provide a fun, comfortable, and enthusiastic atmosphere for all. Concordia College Ambassadors is an organization that continually seeks to grow as a group, while encouraging personal growth within each member.
- Eradicate Ebola Through Liberian College Connect
- The Concordia College Alabama Garden Project
- Hornets Go Green: Recycling Projects (i.e. Telephone book recycling)
IDS-H 103 – Honors Seminar: 1.5 credit hours. This course interdisciplinary course is an introduction to Honors Critical Thinking required for academic success at the college level. Students will explore various topics such as leadership, self awareness, global awareness, positive self concepts, project designing/work, educational goals, social issues in the twenty first century, social issues, service learning and contribution to community and society. This is a two-part course that will span two semesters.